- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB magnets) are the Strongest magnets available
- Our UK stocked Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB magnets) help give maximum performance from minimum size
- Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB magnets) are usually NICKEL (Ni or NiCuNi) plated unless stated or requested otherwise
- Neodymium magnets (NdFeB) have a maximum operating temperature of 80 °C for standard grades (Nxx e.g. N35, N42, etc), more for higher Hci grade types e.g.100 °C for NxxM, 120 °C for NxxH, 150 °C for NxxSH, 180 °C for NxxUH, 200 °C for NxxEH and 220/230 °C for NxxAH/VH
- We can produce and supply Neodymium Magnets (NdFeB magnets) to nearly any grade, coating and shape upon request - contact us a quote!
- Neodymium magnets are also known as NdFeB, Neodymium and Neo.
Please contact us for a quotation or more information.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT NDFEB (NEODYMIUM IRON BORON, NEODYMIUM, NEO) MAGNETS.