- Shaped magnets for assembly onto rotors
- Shaped magnets to create rings
- Can be true arc magnets or shaped arc magnets (segment magnets)
- Breadloaf magnet shapes possible
- Concentric radii or radii with different centres possible
- Sides can be parallel, or tapered due to angle requirement
- Various magnet shapes possible, perhaps with a requirement for tooling
- SmCo, Ferrite, Alnico and Bonded versions possible
- Custom production i.e. made to order
- Maximum operating temperature 80 °C for standard grades of Neodymium (NdFeB), more for higher Hci grade Noedymium (NdFeB) types e.g.100 °C for NxxM, 120 °C for NxxH, 150 °C for NxxSH, 180 °C for NxxUH, 200 °C for NxxEH and 220/230 °C for NxxAH/VH
Neodymium (NdFeB) arc magnets, Neodymium (NdFeB) segment magnets and similarly shaped NdFeB (Neodymium) magnets with a maximum operating temperatures of up to 230 °C can be supplied by special request. Please contact us.
Our neodymium (NdFeB) block magnets are nickel plated
unless stated otherwise - other coatings are possible.
Other sizes, shapes, grades and coatings of Neodymium arc segement magnet (NdFeB arc segment magnet) are available.
AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE US TO ASSEMBLE YOUR NEODYMIUM ARC MAGNETS ONTO YOUR ROTOR (OR ANY OTHER ASSEMBLY), PLEASE CONTACT US - WE CAN SUPPLY MAGNETIC ASSEMBLIES AS WELL AS THE MAGNETS.Please contact us for a quotation or more information.PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT NDFEB (NEODYMIUM IRON BORON, NEODYMIUM, NEO) MAGNETS.