Samarium Cobalt, SmCo (scroll down for more information)
- Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) Magnets are extreme performers
- Maximum operating temperatures up to +350 °C
- Minimum operating temperature down to nearing -273 °C
- Extremely good temperature coefficients
- Very low variation in output with temperature change
- Sm1Co5 is corrosion resistant to water
- Sm2Co17 has extremely good corrosion resistance to water
- SmCo can be nickel plated to maximise corrosion resistance and to allow soldering onto electrical circuits.
We can produce Samarium Cobalt to any grade with a custom range of sizes, shapes and coating options. SmCo26 and SmCo26H are very popular grades. Samarium Cobalt (SmCo) magnets can be expensive so are best supplied by special request. Please contact us for a quotation or more information
.PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SAMARIUM COBALT (SMCO) MAGNETS.